Hoquiam, WA – The Dance Club of Grays Harbor tells KXRO that following the Washington State Senior Games Dance Competition on July 6, six local dancers came home with 27 gold medals and 2 silver medals.
Award winners include;
- Mark Van Hemert danced 15 dances (7 of them with Arlene Hoiland), and earned 14 gold medals and 1 silver medal
- Don Fargo danced 3 dances and earned 3 gold medals
- Jeannie Cornell danced 3 dances and earned 2 gold medals and 1 silver medal
- Sara Macht danced 7 dances and earned 7 gold medals
- Margaret Sherwood danced 1 dance and earned 1 gold medal
The Dance Club of Grays Harbor holds dances on the 3rd Saturday of each month at the Hoquiam Elks, open to the public.
Dance Club of Grays Harbor Dances
3rd Saturday each month
Hoquiam Elks, 624 K Street, Hoquiam, WA
Live Music — Dance Mixers — Dance Demonstrations
(Food and refreshments available through the Hoquiam Elks)
Free Pre-Dance Lesson: 7-8pm
Members: $10; Non-Members: $10